Raisins Raisins

This was just horrid. Thank you Sir.

Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

Awesome.
The movements were fluid and Squidward felt very life-like. The horror elements were perfectly placed, also you played with the viewers expectations. Very very good!

Acid Trip Effect V1 Acid Trip Effect V1

Looking at this while tripping wasn't a good idea. Dunno if this is uber kewl or not. But it was cool anyways. so yeah. brb

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Those sounds in the bathroom where 10/10 just like trippin on acid. The rest was just like acid too. 10/10 acid. I love acid.

Baman: The Animated series Baman: The Animated series

I have tears in my eyes

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Very nice video! :) I love your (British?) accent!

ApexxWolf responds:

Cheers! and yes :P

5/4 5/4

While I'm not much of a fan of that style of animation, I still enjoyed it and overhyped once I saw it on my dash. It's GORILLAZ after all! Also Murdoc's message on YouTube made me so happy! How happy must you be then?!! I'm rather glad that Mudz wasn't naked after all (or am I?). The animation does have weak points as the 3D and Russel being too robotic and such but so what it's still amazing that you took time and hard work to make this happen! Thank you!

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

To be honest I was afraid that you were about to lose your touch and your great humor, but that video or shall I rather say that little movie full of adventures and yoghurt proved that you are still awesome! Those unexpected jokes and turns are what makes your videos so special.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Take This Pill Take This Pill

I could watch your videos over and over again, amazing work!

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

I'm so glad that no one in my family understands english. I'm singing this song for days now and I can't get it outta my head!! x)